Friday, September 12, 2014

What is next?









Are you Empty Nester/Retired in need of a home for the future? Are you tired of cleaning the big house you really don't need anymore, paying the high property taxes, utility bills and maintenance costs? Is it time to downsize and move into a home that is more suitable to your needs now that the "kids" have moved out?

To help you better understand the issues involved in making such a move and to help you avoid the common mistakes that many Empty Nester/Retired make that can either hold up your move or cost you thousands of dollars, just call me and let's talk about what you have planned.

Let’s put my network to work for you. Give me a call/text today at (814) 571-3650 or email me at judithmuka@kw.com.

Thank for vising my website at www.happyvalleypropertysearch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment